Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject HeadingsScope Note: https://lccn.loc.gov/sh85097292
Found in 9 Collections and/or Records:
Alabama State Seal and Coat of Arms
Overview Alabama State Seal and Coat of Arms
Dates: after 1939
John V. Davis papers
Abstract This collection contains Davis' resume, photographs of plating machines designed by him and Udylite company pamphlets.
Fairhope Single Tax Corporation documents
Overview Documents related to this single tax colony settled in 1894 in Baldwin County, Alabama, by reformers from Des Moines, Iowa.
John Collier Foster papers
Overview A sizeable collection of church correspondence, sermons, and other religious materials, and family correspondence and other personal items of this farmer and Southern Baptist minister in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.
Dates: 1841 - 1892; Majority of material found within 1889 - 1892
Ku Klux Klan pamphlet
Overview Pamphlet lists the names of residents who "signed the petition sent to Governor [George] Wallace," and the names of the employers of the signers.
Dates: 1963 May 29
Miscellaneous Twentieth Century Tuscaloosa Documents
Overview Contains collections from the Tuscaloosa Rotary Club, 1990-1991 and a list of its members, Twentieth Century Club of Tuscaloosa, Alabama, with a yearbook 1977-1984 and its Minutes and Reports, and Northport Study Club, 1927-1985 and its scrapbook, 1984-1985, including pamphlets and membership lists.
Carolyn Elizabeth Shepherd Price papers
Overview Pamphlets, newspaper clippings, and handwritten notes, instructions and essays Carolyn Shepherd Price collected and used as teaching materials in her home economics class. They include a broad range of topics including child development, clothing, health and home management and decoration.
Reade family papers
Overview Materials from three generations of the Reade family
University of Alabama Woods Hall rededication letters and pamphlets
Overview A collection of material concerning the 1976 rededication of Woods Hall on the University of Alabama campus which was orginally constructed in the late 1860s.