Henry De Lamar Clayton, Jr., papers
The majority of this collection contains incoming and outgoing correspondence. It also contains speeches, newspaper clippings, legal documents, personal letters, and a scrapbook related to Henry De Lamar Clayton, Jr's death.
- Clayton, Henry De Lamar (Person)
Biographical / Historical
Son of General H. D. Clayton, Congressman, author of the Clayton Antitrust Act.
40 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Preston Clayton
To provide faster access to our materials, this finding aid was published without formal or final review. Email us at email@example.com if you find mistakes or have suggestions to make this finding aid more useful for your research.
- Banks and banking
- Clayton, Henry De Lamar
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.)
- Congressional records
- Democratic Party (Ala.)
- Government, Law and Politics
- Lawyers -- Alabama
- Legal documents
- Montgomery County (Ala.)
- Politicians -- Alabama
- Receipts (financial records)
- University of Alabama -- Alumni and alumnae.
- University of Alabama. Board of Trustees
- Voting registers
- Guide to the Henry De Lamar Clayton, Jr., papers
- April 2016
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note